Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Not the Most Auspicious Start

I spend most of Monday in bed with a lethal headache, so I had to pretty much write the whole day off. We had no little monsters at the door, so it wasn't even much of a Halloween.
Therefore, I've decided to just pretend the week is starting today, Tuesday, and that Monday never happened. Easy enough, since today is the beginning of a new month, and also the first day of NaNoWriMo. In case you're already sick and tired of hearing about it, I'll just say that I did get started, right on schedule (although not at 12:01 AM) and am busily tapping away to meet my word quota for the day.
Apparently the almighty powers who somehow manage to keep NaNoWriMo up and running are human after all, as several of the promised functionalities are still "pending." Well, I guess that's none of my business, since my job is just to write.
I'll be posting a few things later in the week, until then, hope you're having an excellent start to your month!
Katrina

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you lost a day to a headache. Glad to hear you're better now, and that you are off to a positive start with your challenge. Good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write, Katrina, write! I'm so happy your headache has receded. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete